vivre autrement à Mont de Marsan Index du Forum vivre autrement à Mont de Marsan
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

maxxx003 record

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    vivre autrement à Mont de Marsan Index du Forum » UNE VILLE ACTIVE : » MUSIQUE, CONCERTS ET FESTIVALS : élément moteur dans notre ville ?
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message

MessagePosté le: Lun 12 Mar - 10:14 (2018)    Sujet du message: maxxx003 record Répondre en citant

Dancing and playing around to Scuse Me by Lizzo <3
Savannah has been moving quickly up the ranks in ultimate surrender. She has beaten out every single rookie and even a couple of veterans. She is slated to take on all-star Cheyenne Jewel later on. Since she and Cheyenne are neighbors and friends, she invites Cheyenne to come over and practice a bit. Unbeknownst to Cheyenne Savannah and Mr.Fox have a slightly different agenda. Cheyenne arrives and her and Savannah sit down to stretch. Cheyenne is glad Savannah has moved to Vegas its good to have someone her size to practice with. Since Savannah has had no formal training she asks Cheyenne to show her some of her signature holds. Cheyenne is happy to oblige and gives Savannah a little lesson in control, using her weight to throw girls off balance and show her key techniques to rule at ultimate surrender. As she demonstrates she starts to notice Savannah being a little to frisky. Rubbing her thighs when she puts her in a scissor hold, touching her pussy accidentally several times. She suggests that Cheyenne take off her top, after all its just the two of them, Mr.Fox is out running errands. They spar a little before Cheyenne gets on top of Savannah and puts her booty over her face. As Cheyenne talks about the hold and the type of points to go for, She notices Savannah sniff her ass, but when she confronts her Savannah denies it. Again Cheyenne goes back to lecturing Savannah on the merits of this position but its clear that Savannah is more involved with Cheyennes big round ass on her face. Cheyenne demonstrates how double scissors is a good way to access the pussy. Savannah readily agrees and starts to touch Cheyennes pussy. Cheyenne is confused and brushes Savannah hand away and explains since they are just practicing that there is no reason Savannah needs to be touching her pussy right now. Savannah slightly miffed tries another tactic and takes off her sports bra revealing perky supple breasts. As they roll around Cheyenne starts to complain on how grabby Savannah is getting, but Savannah just brushes it off saying shes always grabby. Cont in part 2
I'm bored with your dick. I want something new, different and exciting. I'm going out tonight and I'm going to get Fucked by someone else. See this new tight dress you bought me? I haven't even worn it for you, but I'm wearing it out tonight. Look how amazing I look in it as it hugs every sexy curve and my tits overflowing. I can get any guy I want while wearing this dress. I want a Big Fat Juicy Cock Deep inside of me tonight and it's NOT going to be yours. I'm going to have Multiple Orgasms and be out all night. I'm just bored with you. Get used to this because it might become a habit for me. There's nothing you can do about it because I've made up my mind. If you want to stay in this relationship then you will learn to be my personal cuck. You're going to learn to love the idea and be a good cucky just for me. You'll learn to encourage me as well. Buy me more sexy dresses and tell me to wear it out while I look for another guy to fuck. Start my bubble baths so I look and smell amazing right before I go look for another guy to fuck. I deserve more than what you can provide for me in the bedroom, I'll be home soon to tell you all the details cuckie.

Momma's Sissy BoyYou are my sissy boy coming into momma;s room , you like to play with momma and wear my panties, your going to wear them for me and stroke you man clit. your ass opens up as you get horny ,mommy is going to get out her big realistic dildo and fuck you man pussy like the good girlie boy you are, Daddy has a big cock! your is so small momma laughing at your tiny penis lol. momma will give you the attention the college girls wont lol
*Custom video* You're away on a business trip and I really miss you. So we decide to talk on skype but I have a different plan. I don't want to have a boring conversation and catch up. So, I light some candles, turn on our go-to love making music, and strip down to your favorite lingerie. Then, I ask you to cum with me and you do.
I pull my fishnet stockings and panties down. Then I slide a butt plug in and masturbate with my hitachi to cum in doggystyle

It's our first date. You took me to a restaurant and I have invited you back to mine. You were very naughty on the way home and took my panties off!I am sat in my room waiting for you, you are taking ages but still, I know we will be fucking soon! ...Finally you appear and I am eager to continue what we started. You tell me you are shy? Ha ha! Whatever! Fine, I'll take my clothes off first...What? Your'e a VIRGIN??...I don't know if I should laugh or throw you out! I decide to laugh, tease and humiliate you.Look. I'll give you 2 options here...HD, 4:30 MINSVERBAL - VIRGIN -- DOMME - BRA - FETISH - COCK TEASE - SMALL TITS - BRITISH DOMME - PETITE
Another new episode of panty fashion show is here! In this one, I show off only the brightest thongs I have. As if you need the added incentive to be staring...
C-Tier Worship my sexy muscles. Worship my thin and strong body. Tags: Femdom Findom Blonde Ass Worship Body Worship Financial Domination Mesmerize Jerk Off Instruction Goddess Worship Female Domination Female Supremacy Goddess Homewrecker Mind Fuck MyFreeCams Big Ass Small Titties Petite Curvy Orgasm Control Orgasm Denial Tease and Denial Femdom POV Edging Cum Control Muscle Worship Biceps Sports bra

MessagePosté le: Lun 12 Mar - 10:14 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    vivre autrement à Mont de Marsan Index du Forum » UNE VILLE ACTIVE : » MUSIQUE, CONCERTS ET FESTIVALS : élément moteur dans notre ville ? Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation