vivre autrement à Mont de Marsan Index du Forum vivre autrement à Mont de Marsan
UNE PORTE OUVERTE SUR L'AVENIR DE NOTRE VILLE

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

sweetlaurasaenz record

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    vivre autrement à Mont de Marsan Index du Forum » UNE VILLE CITOYENNE : » LE DEVELOPPEMENT ECONOMIQUE MONTOIS
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Chaturbate-wat
Invité

MessagePosté le: Lun 12 Mar - 10:11 (2018)    Sujet du message: sweetlaurasaenz record Répondre en citant

I'm so bored at work and listening to these other women gossip! I head back to my desk and ping hubby on skype! I tell him that I'm going to cum at work. Like a good sneaky slut I make sure to bring my toys of choice with me...Things get intense
You've been begging to be my cuckold and watch me with another man and worship me while he fucks me. But you haven't agreed to the most important part of this equation. You must be willing to suck his cock for me while I watch or you aren't getting anywhere near my bedroom. First things first, I have a little training excercise for you. I'm going to teach you how to lick and suck and gag on a nice fat cock so you'll be ready to handle getting his thick dong hard for me. Watch me stroke my large pink dragon cock with my black latex opera gloves and teach you what to do with your hands, tongue and lips. Open wide little cock sucker
Watch as Blissful sins licks and sucks on a cock to get it hard and ready to fuck. You can tell she really loves sucking especially when she looked up with lust in her eyes.
http://telegra.ph/annawood-chaturbate-record-02-11

im having an innocent bath when he comes in and takes advantage, i suck his cock till he is hard as he can get, then he fucks me doggy and spills his seed inside me, you can see the cum dripping from me
spanish lesson, no toys, trimmed) I am your spanish teacher, with a basic lesson for you that becomes a hot lesson. So I take off my clothes and rub my pussy while I teach you. I get too turned on and take a break from teaching to make myself cum. But I finish the lesson, licking the juice from my fingers, and teaching you perverted Spanish slang
Pulling on a fresh pair of tights can be so sensual. They hug my legs and push against my pussy. Then when I start ripping them open again it's like a release of orgasmic pleasure.
http://telegra.ph/unknownprince5-chaturbate-record-02-12

Another, more naughty, one of Dorothy's fevered dreams. It'll make you blow your yellow-brick load
This is me reviewing and rating a cock, a nice one for a change, a big one and tasty...hmmmm
Slave shows up under the influence... gets a very very long session whether he wanted it or not! pt 5
http://telegra.ph/cyril07600-chaturbate-record-02-11
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Lun 12 Mar - 10:11 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    vivre autrement à Mont de Marsan Index du Forum » UNE VILLE CITOYENNE : » LE DEVELOPPEMENT ECONOMIQUE MONTOIS Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation