vivre autrement à Mont de Marsan Index du Forum vivre autrement à Mont de Marsan
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

blueasfuck record

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    vivre autrement à Mont de Marsan Index du Forum » EXPRESSION LIBRE MONTOISE » Boîte à idées
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message

MessagePosté le: Lun 12 Mar - 10:09 (2018)    Sujet du message: blueasfuck record Répondre en citant

Jane took Shaun home from prom to get busy on the couch. Jane takes her top off while Shaun gets ready with a condom, but his cock is so big he can't get it on properly! There's no way Jane will be putting that cock inside her if it won't even fit in a condom, so she humiliates him and leaves
Jessica fucked me with a big black strapon cock on the floor in the garage! She pounded me deep and hard and make me suck it while I looked up at her big perfect tits. She made me cum with a gspot pounding! One of my favorite scenes ever
It was time to go to bed, but I needed a little help falling asleep. My bullet vibrator is small, but always helps me fall asleep Smile

So today I wanted to show off my former stripping skills for everybody. Did you know that I used to be a stripper for 5 years? Watch me as I slowly take my black dress off to reveal my hot asian ass!
mmmmmm watch as i get my juicy wet pussy fucked nice and hard
Tonight I went into my room, closed the door, turned on my cam, and said everything I've been thinking about doing to your dick. I'm so excited the entire time, pushing my fingers into my soft wet pussy, moaning out for it like you're actually there. You make me so wet, I can't help but spout out a ton of dirty things I want to do, in between all my sounds, whimpers, moans, and cums.

The second you lock the padlock and post your key to me Princess Becky, you will be instaChastisntly vulnerable, weak and ready to be RINSED! Despite being new to the Domme scene, i am gloriously aware of the benefits of locking up my slaves. The thought of being in chastity is a frightening one and something you have never seriously considered doing, but as you watch this clip your fears will be over-powered by the need to serve
Sucking and licking my feet. Enjoying my feet as they should be. Some playing with my juicy pussy.
It was a first time. I was not satisfied with a cock of my boyfriend. So he invited a black guy with a very big dick to fuck me. I was very glad. I sucked dick of black guy. He fucked my pussy. My boyfriend asked us to use a condom, that we would not have black children. He fucked my pussy very hard. My boyfriend fucked me, too, but without a condom. I sucked his dick guy and moaned loudly. Then they both fucked me in the ass and pussy. Then my boyfriend said to black guy to fuck my ass. Yes, I enjoyed it very much. They both finished on my face

MessagePosté le: Lun 12 Mar - 10:09 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    vivre autrement à Mont de Marsan Index du Forum » EXPRESSION LIBRE MONTOISE » Boîte à idées Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation