vivre autrement à Mont de Marsan Index du Forum vivre autrement à Mont de Marsan
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

roxyrolla chaturbate

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    vivre autrement à Mont de Marsan Index du Forum » EXPRESSION LIBRE MONTOISE » Boîte à idées
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message

MessagePosté le: Lun 12 Mar - 10:08 (2018)    Sujet du message: roxyrolla chaturbate Répondre en citant

I'm Lil Red Riding Hood and after working myself up with my fingers, I suck and fuck my huge purple dildo until I cum all over it….as you do.Lots of sucking, lots of spit, and lots of pussy stretching brought to you by my favorite toy
Washing up with my lush red body wash. And playing with the pink panther
Enjoying a few different toys my face says it all and close up of how wet i was at the end

I slowly take off my gym shorts and cami-top revealing a naughty pink bra and panty set, complete with matching knee high socks. I tell you not to touch your cock until i say so as I love to be in control of you. I can see how badly you want me, I'm loving the attention and i tease you more. I tell you how badly I want to suck your cock and I know you want it too you naughty boy. I maintain eye contact throughout as i know it makes you weak at the knees for me. I take your cock and stroke it nice and slow, teasing you with my tongue and sliding your nice hard cock in my mouth nice and deep, getting faster. I tell you that you can only cum when i say so and give you a very teasingly countdown, begging you to fill my mouth with your delicious cum. Mmmm you're so naughty, I love it
What better way to unwind after a long day than for me to surprise you by spontaneously joining you in the shower? Sucking, fucking, and of course some teasing while my wet slip clings to my body
Bored housewife milf desperate for cock shows off to her on-line admirers

Sitting outside in the sun enjoying the weather, smoking a self rolled Van Nelle and dangling my foot
Featuring Taurus & Mallory. Sequel to: Catwoman Fisted.Batman, Poison Ivy, Catwoman & Joker Parody: In the last episode, Joker & Ivy captured Batman then walked in on Catwoman trying to free him. They captured Catwoman too, tied her up, and pleasured her until she agreed to join their team.In this episode, Catwoman & Joker watch as Ivy blows pheromones into Batman's face, making him more pliable. He sways, int.0x.icated by Ivy's plant spell. Joker tells Catwoman to give him a blowjob, and since he's under the influence of Ivy's pheromones he can't resist. Catwoman obviously likes Batman's cock; she laps & slurps it. Once he begins to realize how weak his is now, they untie him. Joker decides it's time to weaken Batman further & rides his cock. Batman begs her: Please just k.1.ll me now. Joker replies, I'm not going to k.1.ll you, I'm just going to fuck you really really hard. Ivy taunts Batman: You made us what we are, but you should have stayed out of our way.Ivy says it's her turn on the bat cock. You're lucky I didn't wear my poison lipstick today. Then she decides she's tired of Batman being so passive. She's likes her men to be energetic during sex, so she pours a vial of concentrated pheromones into Batman's mouth. He struggles then exclaims, Something strange is happening to me. I need to fuck! He grabs Catwoman & fucks her hard while her giant tits flop wildly. Then he grabs Joker & does her doggystyle. Ivy loves this new version of Batman, a slave to his desires.Ivy gets a little jealous that they're hogging all the bat cock, and she pushes Joker off Batman. It was MY potion! she says & rides his dick hard. Batman has to keep his promises. He always has. So if you ladies could make him promise one thing, what would it be? Now is the perfect time. They have him right where they want him, all three villains get what they want, and now it's time for Batman to get what he wants. Ivy cheers on Joker & Catwoman as they give him a sloppy blowjob & make him cum hard. Now he's practically their slave.
Going out to sun tan but end up swinging my tits for ya in different positions and dildo fucking myself....oh and i forgott to say..its sunday and all my neighbours are gotta stay quiet...but i think the neighbour was spying on me!!

MessagePosté le: Lun 12 Mar - 10:08 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    vivre autrement à Mont de Marsan Index du Forum » EXPRESSION LIBRE MONTOISE » Boîte à idées Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation